HP 7900 Skins 2 Piece Set, 5 Sets
Custom orders, including large quantities and 4 piece sets please call
Our Skins are manufactured from High-Quality, 3-mil materials. Each skin is precision cut on a computer controlled vinyl cutter for EXACT size and fit. We include the Skin and Application Instructions with every order.
Things You'll Need
- Paper Towels
- Glass Cleaner
- Application Tool
- Inspect your package for damage.
- Clean lid of laptop thoroughly with glass cleaner and paper towels. Make sure there is no sticker residue or leftover dust on your laptop lid.
- Once your laptop lid is clean, lightly wet the lid with glass cleaner.
- Remove your skin from the paper backing.
- Align the skin on the laptop lid.
- Lightly spray some glass cleaner on the laptop skin.
- Use a squeegee to remove the excess liquid from under the skin.
- Lightly dry the laptop skin with a paper towel.
- Apply any extra pieces, using the same method.
- Wait an hour to let the skin dry. When dry, seal the edges with your finger.